|Wario: Master Of Disguise|
|Release date(s)|| January 2007|
March 5, 2007
|Rating(s)||ESRB: Everyone 10+|
|Media||Nintendo DS Game Card|
Wario: Master of Disguise, released in Japan as Kaitō Wario the Seven (怪盗ワリオ・ザ・セブン, Kaitō Wario za Sebun), is a platforming game that features Wario as the main character. In the game, you control Wario and will use the touch screen to defeat foes and solve puzzles. It was revealed at a Japanese press conference in 2005, and wasn't shown until a Nintendo press conefrence in late 2006. In the game, Wario will be able to change into multiple different costumes such as painter Wario and dinosaur Wario.
- Thief Wario - Also known as the "Purple Wind", he is able to run faster, jump higher, and be stronger.
- Cosmic Wario - Able to shoot lasers from his gun.
- Arty Wario - Able to paint things that come to life such as a box.
- Genius Wario - Able to see invisible things.
- Sparky Wario - Able to make dark areas light up, also able to have lightning punch.
- Captain Wario - Allows Wario to swim in places where he couldn't before.
- Dragon Wario - Able to shoot fire.
- Wicked Wario - Allows Wario to fly.
In the gameplay of Wario: Master of Disguise, you draw different shapes on the touch screen that correspond to which costume you want with the stylus and you can change costumes at any time.