Genius Sonority is a video game developer best known for their work on the Pokémon series for Nintendo consoles. Though not all of their video games are published by Nintendo, so far each of their games have appeared on a Nintendo console (including the GameCube, Nintendo DS and Wii).
Their sole purpose was initially to create console Pokémon games in the same vein of Pokémon Stadium for the Nintendo 64. Their first creation under this goal was Pokémon Colosseum, which was heavily inspired by its Nintendo 64 prequels. Eventually they would branch out onto the Nintendo DS with Pokémon Trozei, and made a giant leap onto the Wii with Dragon Quest Swords. Recently they entered the casual market with 100 Classic Book Collection for the Nintendo DS.
List of gamesEdit
- Pokémon Colosseum - GameCube
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - GameCube
- Pokémon Trozei - Nintendo DS
- Pokémon Battle Revolution - Wii
- Dragon Quest Swords - Wii
- 100 Classic Book Collection - Nintendo DS