|Club Penguin: Penguin Elite Force|
|Developer(s)||Disney Interactive Studios|
|Publisher(s)||Disney Interactive Studios|
|Release date(s)|| November 25, 2008|
13th March 2009
23 October 2009
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
|Media||Nintendo DS Game Card|
|Succeeded by||Herbert's Revenge|
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force is a Nintendo DS game based off of the popular MMO Club Penguin. Here, the player will have to solve a series of mysteries taking the role of a secret agent penguin. There will also be a feature that you can make and buy your own pizza. And There will also be a series of new games.
On Monday, July 14th, 2008, Club Penguin officially announced one of the largest projects the New Horizon Interactive will probably ever do. They planned release a special edition of Club Penguin for the Nintendo Dual Screen (DS), which was launched in North America on November 25, 2008 and is set to launch in Europe by December 30.
The box contains a special "Code Card", which when typed in unlocks a Spy Phone, 1500 coins and a Certificate which enables you to access to the Command Room.
In the game, your penguin is assigned an elite role ranked superior to the Secret Agents, an "Elitist". Players embark on missions utilizing familiar and all-new gadgets, accessories, vehicles and locations to investigate mysterious events in the Club Penguin world. In addition, the game operates with the Nintendo WiFi system, coins that you earn in the game can be sent to your online penguin via the DS. To earn the virtual coins you must play the mini games. Unfortunately clothing cannot be sent to your Online Account.
The game was released in cooperation with Disney and Club Penguin have had a major part of its development.
- Take on the role of an Elite Penguin Forces agent, completing top secret missions only available on the Nintendo DS
- Play exclusive new DS-only mini-games, including Snowboarding and Dance Challenge
- Play favorite Club Penguin mini-games such as Cart Surfer, Jet Pack Adventure and Ice Fishing in a whole new way, using the DS touch screen and the unique dual-screen view
- Earn coins while playing on the DS to spend in game or upload to online accounts
- Download weekly newsletters and polls, along with new, seasonal missions
- Explore never-before-seen locations including the Puffle Training Dojo, Mine Tunnels and Pizza Shop Kitchen
- Includes DGamer - the all new online community exclusively for Disney gamers. Create unique 3-D avatars, create a persistent profile, chat with friends in a Club Penguin chat room, share Club Penguin themed accessories, earn in-game honors and unlock exclusive Disney content